Pro Bono Training
Pro bono training resources are provided as tools to help financial planning professionals support the underserved with a no-sales, no-strings pro bono approach.
The information takes 30 to 60 minutes to review.
- Planning for Good PowerPoint
- Planning for Good Manual
- Pro Bono Planning Description
- Financial Caregiving (for those working with seniors / elderly)
Forms for Pro Bono Engagements:
- Consumer Pro Bono Engagement Agreement
- Project Engagement Agreement Form
- Sign Up Sheet Example
- Financial Planning Excel Book (for Pro Bono Planners only)